Last Modified: August 12, 2020
This Website is offered and available to (1) users who are 18 years of age or older; and (2) are either (a) program faculty at physician assistant (“PA”) programs, or (b) received written permission from Archambault Consulting, LLC. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website without express written permission from the Company.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If we provide social media features archambaultconsulting.com with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
Modify copies of any materials from this site.
Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, discussion boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
Be likely to deceive any person.
Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of North Carolina in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Institutional Subscriber Agreement
Note: Your specific Institutional Subscriber Agreement is available from your program director.
This Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered on DATE ON FILE, (“Effective Date”) between Archambault Consulting, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company with its principal place of business in Lewisville, NC, and with mailing address at Suite 280, 116 Lowes Foods Dr., Lewisville, NC 27023 (“Provider”), and LEGAL CUSTOMER NAME ON FILE with its principal place of business at CUSTOMER ADDRESS ON FILE (“Customer”), individually referred to in this Agreement as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties.”
In consideration of the benefits and obligations exchanged in this Agreement, the Parties agree as follows:
a. Affiliate means any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control of Customer.
b. Agreement means these terms and conditions, any order forms, and any documentation incorporated by reference.
c. Provider Technology means all Provider proprietary technology made available to Customer in providing the Hosted Service.
d. Content means the information, documents, software, products and services made available to Customer.
e. Customer Data means any data, information, or material provided by Customer to the Hosted Service.
f. Hosted Service means Provider’s online service accessed at a web site or IP address designated by Provider, which Customer is being granted access to under this Agreement.
g. Intellectual Property Rights means patent rights, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof as well as other forms of protection of a similar nature.
2. License Grant & Restrictions. Provider hereby grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to use the Hosted Service, solely for its own internal business purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Customer agrees not to: (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise make available to any third party the Hosted Service; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Hosted Service; or (iii) reverse engineer the Hosted Service.
Customer will not: (i) knowingly send or store infringing, obscene, libelous or otherwise unlawful or tortious material to the Hosted Service; (ii) knowingly send or store material containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, or programs to or from the Hosted Service; (iii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Hosted Service; (iv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Hosted Service or its systems or networks; or (v) use the Hosted Service in violation of applicable law.
3. Customer Responsibilities. Customer is responsible for all activity occurring under Customer user accounts and will abide by all applicable laws, treaties and regulations in connection with its use of the Hosted Service.
4. Customer Data. Provider does not own any Customer Data. Customer Data is Customer’s proprietary and confidential information and will not be accessed, used or disclosed by Provider except for the limited purpose of supporting Customer’s use of the Hosted Service. Customer, has sole responsibility for the accuracy, legality, reliability, and intellectual property ownership to use the Customer Data.
5. Intellectual Property Ownership. Provider owns all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Provider Technology, Content and the Hosted Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey any rights of ownership in the Hosted Service.
7. Charges and Payment of Fees. Customer will pay all fees and charges in accordance with the terms contained in each order form. All fees and charges are non-refundable.
8. Billing and Renewal. Customer will pay Provider in advance for use of the Hosted Service. Upon the expiration of a Term, the Term will automatically renew for an additional one-year period (a “Renewal Term”). Provider’s fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties.
9. Termination. Customer may terminate this Agreement by notifying Provider in writing at least 30 business days prior to the expiration of that term. Provider reserves the right to terminate this Agreement effective as of the end of the then-current Term by 30 days advance notice thereof.
10. Termination for Cause. Any breach of Customer’s payment obligations or unauthorized use of the Hosted Service will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement. Provider may terminate this Agreement, Customer account, or Customer’s use of the Hosted Service if Customer commits a material breach of this Agreement or otherwise fails to comply with this Agreement, and such breach has not been cured within 5 business days after notice of such breach.
11. Representations & Warranties. Each party represents and warrants that it has the legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement. Provider represents and warrants that (a) it will provide the Hosted Service in a manner consistent with general industry standards; (b) the Hosted Service will perform substantially in accordance with the provided documentation; (c) it will use best efforts to detect software viruses and other undesirable components and will promptly take all reasonable steps to remove or neutralize any such components; and (d) it will use leading commercial encryption technology designed to encrypt Customer Data in its possession.
12. Mutual Indemnification. Customer will indemnify, defend and hold Provider, and each such party’s affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or in connection with: (i) a claim by a third party alleging that use of the Customer Data infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party; provided in any such case that Provider (a) promptly gives Customer written notice of the claim; (b) gives Customer sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim; and (c) provides Customer all available information and assistance.
Provider will indemnify, defend and hold Customer and Customer affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or in connection with: (i) a claim by a third party alleging that the Hosted Service directly infringes an Intellectual Property Right of a third party; provided that Customer (a) promptly give written notice of the claim to Provider; (b) give Provider sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim; and (c) provide Provider all available information and assistance. Provider will have no indemnification obligation, and Customer will indemnify Provider.
13. Disclaimer. THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDER’S COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES OF ANY KIND.
14. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT FOR CLAIMS ARISING UNDER A PARTY’S OBLIGATIONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR INDEMNIFICATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER PARTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CUSTOMER IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM, AND NEITHER PARTY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE HOSTED SERVICE.
15. Notice. Provider may give notice by means of an electronic mail to Customer’s e-mail address on record with Provider. Any other notice to be given to either party shall be deemed to have been duly given if in writing and delivered personally or mailed by first-class, registered, or certified mail, postage prepaid and addressed (when intended for Customer) to CUSTOMER ADDRESS ON FILE or (when intended for Provider) to Suite 280, 116 Lowes Foods Dr., Lewisville, NC 27023.
16. Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without the prior written consent of the other party, which will not be unreasonably withheld, but may be assigned without the other party’s consent to (i) a parent or subsidiary; (ii) an acquirer of assets or equity or (iii) a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this section will be void.
17. General. This Agreement will be governed by laws of the state of North Carolina law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision will be construed to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Customer and Provider as a result of this Agreement. The failure of Provider to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Provider in writing. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between Customer and Provider and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
The Undersigned parties have caused this agreement to be duly executed this ON FILE day of ON FILE.
Archambault Consulting, LLC
By SIGNATURE ON FILE
Mark Archambault, Managing Member
LEGAL CUSTOMER NAME ON FILE
By SIGNATURE ON FILE
TYPED NAME AND TITLE ON FILE
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Archambault Consulting, LLC, located in Lewisville, NC.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.